- Modern Trade
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national's company who based in different countries around the globe. The company is one of the largest cosmetics companies and has developed activities in the field concentrating on personal care including skin and haircare. They are currently recruiting in Thailand to expand their business and support employees to grow in their career.
- Managing assigned modern trade customers actively contributing to the development of core business strategies which drive sustainable sales and profitable growth.
- Developing annual business plan for assigned customers to ensure that the plan is achievable, and regularly conduct monthly, quarterly business review, yearly business review with customer.
- Planning sales forecast in details for all store formats to ensure supply accuracy
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationship with customer in order to gain strong collaboration in mutually driving business objectives and to get a better position in negotiating for the agreement and business development plans.
- Monitoring category and brands performance against market, evaluating the effectiveness of promotions, activities, and takes corrective action, as needed to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Managing and paying attention to details in all financial related activities in order to well deliver customer's P&L as expected target.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- At least 5-10 years of sales experience in FMCG with some background dealing with modern trade channel.
- Good command of English communication
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout Thailand as is required.
- Experience working in multinational companies is a plus
- High passion and hunger for income and success.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity