- An innovative online retail company
- International and diversity working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of Thailand's leading retail companies focusing on e-commerce, empowering an omni-channel experience for customers by providing outstanding products and services through a well-established infrastructure and platforms.
- Understand integration workflows, architectures, development process, deployment process, and support process.
- Understand E-commerce business flow, provide suggest business solutions to Product Owner and document business requirements into technical integration documents.
- Develop and deliver integration modules/services (API services, integration adapters on existing platform (AWS cloud, AWS API Gateway, etc.)
- Develop unit test and integration test cases to make sure integration flow works as required.
- Monitor integration workflow and perform analysis of incident, defect, bug, issue on integration area.
- Highly skilled in software development practices and be able to apply design principles to code.
- Enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers to provide the best end user experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong in Java programming language and Java's framework (Spring, Apache etc.)
- Experience in software integration area or willing to learn software integration.
- Experience in Go Language or willing to learn Go Language.
- Experience in File Manage System, File Management Processing, Event messaging.
- Experience in developing web service both REST API, SOAP API, and API security
- Experience in using ELK, or another Application Log management (Splunk)
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Career progression roadmap
- Working in opened culture, work flexibility and international environment