THB50,000 - THB60,000
Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Well Known Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company
- Provide day-to-day IT support to local and remote offices/end users using ticketing system, in person, via IT support line, email and instant messaging
- Work on Images builds, installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of end user
- equipment, including Laptop/Desktop, mobile phone, printers, other peripheral
- equipment and software and co-ordinate with different teams to set up of user accounts.
- Install and configure new hardware and software as required, ensuring accurate
- reporting of software usage, ensure licenses are obtained through correct channels
- prior to performing installation and accurate maintenance of asset records after installation
- Work with Global teams to manage Infrastructure Onsite Support Requirements
- Develops and modifies small/medium web application and provides technical support.
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
- ensuring compatibility across platforms and browsers and the implementation of system improvements.
- Rollout and Support APAC K2 Workflow
- Support Local ERP for Incident and Request from users.
- Support Microsoft SQL Database servers
- To be contact point with external application vendors where required
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business computer, Computer software or related fields
- Min 3 years in a L2 Desktop/helpdesk support role with demonstrated
- Highly proficient in Windows hardware and software support
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, other standard office applications.
- Good knowledge of mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, etc.
- Good troubleshooting experience in wireless, printing, mobile, VPN, browser-related portals, hardware support and service, AV system support, desktop network troubleshooting.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio .NET and Web Development skil
- Positive person with can do attitude.
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry preferred
What's on Offer
Salary with good packages