- The global apparel and retail company
- International and collaborative environment
About Our Client
Our client is global apparel and retail company based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Lead on the design and execution of a wide variety of digital retail projects that are positioned closely tied with business demands;
- Lead the digital transformation projects, working with internal stake holders and vendors to achieve the deliverables
- Lead and manage the IT work stream supporting the solution delivery at all stages (initiation, execution, and closure)
- Ensure requirements are understood, agreed to and signed off at the appropriate stages in a project.
- Conduct project governance, status meetings and work sessions to identify and resolve upcoming scheduling, capacity and dependency issues.
- Support business representatives during business acceptance testing
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with country team members and regional/group SMEs to plan and prioritize project changes.
- Manage tracking of timelines, cost and resources
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of IT Project Management prerably in digital transformations;
- Relevant experience in retail system landscape or business process is preferred;
- Ability to interact with senior management, business stake holders and vendors;
- Understand the interdependencies of services - application, database, network, analytics
- Multinational cooperation experience with global or regional exposure;
- Drive through change in a complex and challenging environment;
- Good knowledge of multiple aspects of the retail industry is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
What's on Offer
- Very attractive package and benefits.
- Working in opened culture, work flexibility and innovated environment.