- A well-versed tech company with a global footprint
- Attractive salary and benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a digital company with an ecosystem across the globe through further growth and acquisitions. Backed by a private investment group with a strong track record of success.
- Able to understand the business needs and objectives to assist in the definition of project scope, time line and budget management
- Prepare Project Charters, RACI/project organization structure and conduct project sessions with all key stakeholders
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure resource's availability and allocation
- Identify and manage risks, while having a contingency plan and mitigation as required and escalate any support required in a timely manner.
- Setup governance and controls, monitor plan's progress, and take corrective actions when required
- Facilitate project tasks with various departments, clients, and partners. Ensure proper communication and manage relationships with key project stakeholders and work closely with product managers for project execution
- Provide regular status updates and prepare reports as required
- Manage changes to the project scope, scheduling and budget controls
- Measure project performance utilizing proper tools and techniques
- Create and maintain project documentation and records
- Ensure the Project Management Office complies with all relevant local regulations
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering, Business Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience in a Project Management role preferably from an Insurtech, Fintech or Digital companies.
- Experience in managing large complexity and important projects.
- Have an exposure working in MNC's and strong collaboration skills with allocated teams.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions according to scope, time line and budget
- Prefer Project Experience in digital/e-commerce/retail/insurance industries
- Experienced in Agile Project Management would be a plus
- Strong sense of urgency and drive towards project completion
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple projects and able to attention to detail
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and lines of businesses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in English and Thai
What's on Offer
- Annual bonus
- Provident Fund
- Annual leave
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund