- Leading consumer brand
- Industry 4.0 driven business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG with a product portfolio that covers food, beverage and personal care categories.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater valve; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Champion food safety, quality standards to ensure best products to the market
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements; mentor green belts.
- Drives the standardisation of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Ensure governance of overall site based on deployed operational excellence pillars
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required, ideally from an Engineering/Food Science background
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in managing critical operational, commercial and manufacturing activities
- Exposure to the food & beverage or personal care industry
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai is necessary
- Familiar with Six Sigma, LEAN, Kaizen process in continuous improvement
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness, operations management, budget development and oversight
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, ability to communicate a compelling vision and drive results while developing a strong team
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally at a regional scale within the Group to drive business growth
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on exciting, strategic projects in partnership with key leaders
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Excellent and competitive package (including fringe benefits), depending on experience