Human Resources Generalist
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading jewellery brand. Their stores are located all around the world, The brand is not only selling the products but also producing and retailing both B2B and B2C. The company has been in the market for more than 30 years.
- Maintaining and developing the organization's compensation and benefits strategy and program to meet objectives of the company and the market competitiveness, including Bonus, Training, Annual Salary Adjustment and Budget.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring applicable labour law requirements and other law related.
- Maintaining the organization's structure by updating job description, arranging recruiting and conducting interview; from consulting, candidate selecting to exit interviewing.
- Conducting Learn and Development program for employee.
- Dealing with payroll, taxes, funds and insurance.
- Ensuring and maintaining appraisal of employee's performances; results, timing, discipline.
- Preparing overall rules, regulations and policy of both company and human resource.
- Managing complex and difficulty of HR project cross-functionally
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations and Learning & development.
- Good understanding in HR Practice, Good knowledge in Thai Labour Protection Law and Personal Income Tax.
- Excellent leadership skill, communication skill, problem-solving skills, analytic thinking skills.
- Good command in English
- Corporate-minded with ability to work independently.
- Good computer skill
What's on Offer
This is very good opportunity to work in inspiring and dynamic environment with the ability to develop HR structure and system for the future of the organization.