The World's Famous MNC Company
Great Career Progress
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's top 5 FMCG company, known as the world's largest food company. The company has been in the business for more than 100 year and operates in almost 200 countries all over the world.
- To conduct analytic on talent capability and provide data-driven insights and recommendations to inform smarter talent planning.
- To drive the deployment and adoption of our global engagement survey and action planning efforts through executing strategic communications, monitoring impact of employee engagement strategies and tracking execution of corporate engagement plans.
- To conduct and consider market trends and research, benchmark and introduce external best practices as appropriate to continuously improve the market's talent management approach.
- To drive the development and implementation of the market talent plan by working with HRBP and functional and divisional resource groups to ensure that the key talent priorities at a functional and divisional level are unidentified and addressed.
- To co-operate closely with Training and Learning team as appropriate to design development interventions (training, coaching, monitoring, and etc.).
- To drive the execution, analysis, and management key related process e.g. Talent Cycle, Line Manager Capability Building, 360 Feedback, Performance Management and etc.
- To measure, track and analyze key OD initiatives (e.g. capability and development programs, career models and change management efforts) and help develop new mechanisms to better assess outcomes and overall impact on the business.
- To ensure the completeness and accuracy of talent data within the TPMS (based on legal and IT necessities) in order to support all the local and global talent reviews in time.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in HR functions.
- Good understanding in all HR functions. E.g. Good knowledge in HR Management, HR system and strategies.
- Proven track record of implementing programs that are aligned to the business strategy.
- Ability to manage large data sets and drive meaningful insights to inform action strategies.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong analytic abilities with critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates strong consultative, relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills in dealing with all levels of management
- Good communication skill both in Thai and English.
- Good basic computer skills.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for career progress and a chance to work with the world's leading company in FMCG business.