HRIS Assistant Manager with C&B Background
Great Career Move
About Our Client
Our client is a big name within Consumer Goods industry. The company is originally from USA. Their brand is well-known around the global, top brand within the product categories.
- In charge of HRIS implementation or any related projects.
- Working closely with C&B team in the way of business perspective.
- Liaise with internal and external vendor for system implementation matter
- Provide efficient support for payroll, benefit, employee data management, recruiting and temporally staff administration.
- Produce high quality regular, ad-hoc and regulatory reporting in a limited time period within local and global.
- Produce business report based on business objectives and requirements
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder or Master would be advantage.
- Have a background within compensation & Benefit function, in term of business perspective.
- Good understanding of HRIS.
- 3-10 years working experiences.
- Good English communication both spoken and written.
- Energetic, Ambitious, eager to learn and open -minded.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with World's famous brand with Competitive package.