About Our Client
Our client is a part of one of the world's biggest online travel agency. With their aggressive expansion in Asia, our client has recently set up a Bangkok office and is now aim to expand their presence to other countries within Indochina as well.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing internal stakeholders and reporting progresses and plans to head of HR in Singapore
- Working closely with other regional offices in recruitment, payroll and etc.
- Setting up HR structure and system for Indochina offices
- Liaising closely with HQ in implementing and localizing C&B for Indochina offices
- Other ad-hocs
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- HR Generalist experience of minimum 3 years
- Experience working in HR consultancy firm or on strategic HR project is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Self-starter and Goal-oriented
- Regional exposure experience is a plus
What's on Offer
Career development with competitive pay