HRBP - FMCG Business
Great Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is Leading consumer goods company; holding very well-known brands in the market. MNC with branches all around the global, been in the business for more than 150 years.
- A relevant point of contact for employees and line managers in the business unit.
- Build a strong relationship internally to create the solid structure within the organization
- Looking into the company's insight; analyze the problem, implementing solution and way to solve or meet business objective.
- Be a relevant part of HR team to direct the future of the company
- Take responsible of people in the business unit.
- HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed.
- Utilize of Thai law knowledge to specific issues and situation.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Develop HR plans to meet company's expectation, responsible for all basic HR functions within the BU.
- Interacting with different level, different position and different background of people.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree holder in Human Resources or related fields.
- Previous experience in Human Resources for at least 5 years, direct HRBP experiences would be advantage
- Good English communication both written and spoken.
- Open-minded, positive and will-do attitude.
- Team player
- Analytically and Problem Solving Skills
- Thai Labour Law Knowledge
- Can be both conservative and open minded
- Eager to be part to direct the future of organization
- Be able to work at Bangplee (Shuttle Bus from BTS / Allowance)
What's on Offer
Great career path. Good opportunity to be a part of big name in the business. Dynamic environment with competitive salary.