HRBP (Dynamic MNC)
Dynamic and international environment
Great career path
About Our Client
Our client is sitting within one of the fastest growing industry in global, holding very well-known and upcoming brands in the Asia market. MNC with branches all around the APAC.
- A relevant point of contact for employees and line managers in the business unit.
- Strong knowledge in Thai labour law
- Build a strong relationship internally to create the solid structure within the organization
- Looking into the company's insight; analyze the problem, implementing solution and way to solve or meet business objective.
- Be a relevant part of HR team to direct the future of the company
- Take responsible of people in the business unit.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Develop HR plans to meet company's expectation, responsible for all basic HR functions within the BU.
- Familiar with international environment
- Interacting with different level, different position and different background of people.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree holder in Human Resources or related fields.
- Previous experience in Human Resources for at least 5 years.
- Excellence English communication both written and spoken.
- Regional experiences is advantage.
- Open-minded, positive and will-do attitude.
- Team player and eager to learn
- Analytically and Problem Solving Skills
- Thai Labour Law Knowledge
What's on Offer
Great career path and great chance to learn. Dynamic environment with competitive salary.