- Attractive salary and benefits
- Rare opportunity to work in regional scope
About Our Client
Our client is a global company.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Advise employees on creating a progressive career path based on owned abilities and motivations for future career opportunities.
- Help guide employees through difficult situations in both personal concerns as well as work-related issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years in HR
- Excellent English communication
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and ambitious mindset
- People management experience
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Rare opportunity to work in a global scope
- Opportunity to join a global company
Quote job ref
+66 2 012 5058