Young entrepreneurial environment
Fantastic opportunity to build an HR function
About Our Client
Our client is a financially well run and profitable animation house based in downtown Bangkok. They mainly service international clients, with their multi-faceted production facility, focusing primarily on high-spec CG and 2D character based animation. They production are used across TV series, commercials, films etc.
Our client is going through an exciting time of change and there is a great opportunity for an innovative and creative HR professional to build a new and much more exciting function. You will work with an assistant to tackle a wide range of staff-related tasks, with the expectation that you will collaborate with the Head of Studio & Production department to develop an environment of sound and sophisticated process when it comes to learning, development, career enhancement and staff well-being.
Main Responsibilities Include but is not limited to:
- Oversee all employee phases - recruitment, on-boarding, ongoing/advancement, and termination.
- Together with the Head of Studio, formulate a clear and concise HR strategy and implementation process.
- Work closely with business leaders on learning and development needs analysis.
- Formulate and implement a new strategy regarding performance reviews.
- Formulate and implement new salary structure and reviews.
- Prepare and present job offers and negotiations.
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Maintain compliance with federal regulations concerning employment.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an HR leader who likes to get operationally involved and work with innovative and creative people. You will have had experience managing a business of 100 people+ and ideally have experience formulating and implementing policy, process and direction.
- Bachelor in HR or relevant business degree.
- 5-8 years of HR experience in a workplace of more than 100 employees.
- Experience formulating and implementing process, policy and direction
- Passion for working with people.
- Highly organised and meticulous with details
- Excellent English and Thai language skills
- Able to be flexible to work in a hectic creative environment with creative type people
What's on Offer
fantastic and innovative working environment where you have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the HR function. Apart from a competitive salary you will enjoy various benefits.