HR Manager, Thailand & Vietnam
About Our Client
Top world's Leading American Company within Technology and Engineering industry. Business to Business solution, Serving consumers around the world.
- In charge of develop and implement HR Strategy to meet with company's objective and aligned with regional policy.
- Manage and develop recruitment process and strategies to attract talents.
- Manage employee performance activities and implement competitive compensation& benefit to maintain and attract talents.
- Responsible for Management of compensation and benefits, and monthly payroll.
- Strengthen Indochina Management Team competencies through learning and development initiatives.
- HR Strategy and solution to the Indochina Management Team.
- Deal and understand legal requirement for employees to ensure communication.
- Operate and monitor hiring plan, employee turnover, employee training and development.
- Analyze issue within the organization in order to consult and develop.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- At lease Bachelor Degree Holder
- Background in Multinational Company is a must
- At least 5 - 7 Years in Human Resources Functions.
- Good English Communication both Spoken and Written.
- Open-minded with Hand-on working style.
- Good mix of HR strategy and Operation.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration with good career path. Opportunity to be a part of regional team.