HR Manager- SEA
About Our Client
Our client is of the top five German Chemical and Manufacturing company. With presence in nearly 60 countries and over 37,000 employees globally, our client continues to provide their customers the world-class high-performance lubricants and outstanding service through personal relationships and professional consultation.
Our client supplies products and services to most industries, including automotive, textile, energy, consumer goods, food& beverage and etc.
Successful candidate will be supporting legal entities in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia in conceptual and operative HR tasks, as well as supporting local senior managers in leadership topics.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing business strategies from HR perspective
- Proactively bringing about changes, acting as an internal consultant and change agent to ensure cultural and organizational initiatives are understood
- Supporting recruitment activities and coordinating with external vendors
- Assessing, managing and implementing applicable methods and schemes where deem fit to ensure maximum productivity and managing performances
- Engaging and developing talents
- Creating, initiating and implementing policies
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced HR candidate with great communication skills in both English and Thai
- Thai national
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to leaders at all level
- Ability to handle issues at all levels of the organization and escalate as appropriate
- Willing to travel up to 50% of working time for both within the country and overseas
- Experience working at an MNCs or at regional level is preferred
What's on Offer
A chance to step up your career to a regional level and be a part of a well-known dynamic company with a great competitive compensation.