- Well-known brand in Thai market and globally
- Reporting directly to Managing Director
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known brand in retail business. They are a global brand but has been established in Thailand for many years. The company is growing well despite the pandemic.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR and Administrative functions. Managing and creating overall Human Resources Strategies, Policies, Activities, and General Administration in an effective and efficient manner.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Set and advise on Performance Management to align with company's business goal.
- Propose and organize events/activities to build a healthy corporate culture that will boost employee morale and engagement throughout the organization.
- Keep HR policies and procedures up to date, ensure compliance, and ensure that they meet statutory labor law requirements as well as the demands and requirements of the business.
- To acquire a clear picture of HR activities, collect data and give relevant reports, dashboards, and analysis on important HR KPIs.
- Ensure the accuracy of compensation concerns by monitoring payroll, welfare and benefits, and assessing organizational pay practices to ensure they are in line with the labor market.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 8 years of professional working experience in human resource management in small to mid scale retail business
- Proven track record in improving performance management and employee engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Good command of Thai and English in both wiring and speaking
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund