HR Manager for leading Automotive Company
Spectacular career path
About Our Client
Our client is world's leading automotive technology company and has been present in Thailand over decades and has offices in over 60 countries and nearly 300,000 staffs world-wide.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Provide HR operational services relating to payroll, personal income tax, group insurances, benefits management, expat management services, contract management, data management, and communication.
- Ensure full implementation to associates and management team of 3 internal clients
- Design, conduct HR customer satisfaction survey design and implement action plan/ measurements
- Improve process and procedure in areas of responsibility.
- HR Mercer salary and benefits surveys
- Corporate salary structure revision meeting market competitiveness of peer groups and both internal and external equity
- Compensation and benefits analysis based on market data
- Propose improved scheme or design new scheme for management's approval to enhance company's attractiveness internally and to external talents.
- Propose and implement policies, regulations and procedures at country level according to business requirements
- Provide and update management and HRL local law, local regulations wherever applicable; Act as contact point to local legal service to address internal clients' issues
- Support corporate goals and strategies, particularly in managing and directing the organizational change process and develop HR solutions
- HR software project: Lead and implement the centralized HR applications tool relating to personnel data management, time attendance management, e-leave, e-OT, payroll and insurance management, including and not limited to training management
- Data management: Take charge of data management including global and local HR application tools
- HR Management reporting
- Business plan: Provide annual employee cost reports
- Support HR Partners in other projects where requested
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Human Resource Management or similar fields; Master degree in relevant field a plus
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Human Resource Management
- Strong knowledge in compensation and benefits analysis
- Proficiency in Labor Code and Labor Code-related regulations
- Proficiency in English and Thai
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Proven leadership skill, strategic thinking, critical influencing skills
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Proficient to both operational and strategic approach
- Strong IT knowledge a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation in a dynamic and ever-growing organization.