HR Manager for European Creative Agency - 2km from BTS
About Our Client
Our client is an international creative agency in the movie industry. They are located 2 km from BTS.
There is more than 150 people working for them in Thailand, including 15 expat.
- Oversee all employee phases - recruitment, onboarding, ongoing/advancement, and termination.
- Develop, with others in the studio, a system for staff evaluations and skill development
- Develop, with others in the studio, a system for recruiting and talent acquisition
- Submit payroll reports, & build a system for eventually doing payroll in-house
- Administer human resource policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Work with management and leadership team to support a positive culture and workplace: Team Spirit!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in HR or relevant business degree
- 5+ years of HR experience in a workplace of more than 100 employees
- Passion for working with people, and friendly, helpful, respectful
- Highly organized and meticulous with details
- Excellent English and Thai language skills
- Able to be flexible to work in a hectic creative environment with creative type people
What's on Offer