Leading in Manufacturing Idustry
About Our Client
Our client is one of leading manufacturing company in Thailand, operates internationally in every regions. The head quarter is in Bangkok, the company has experience in manufacturing industry for more than 10 years. The company is a fast-growing company in the business.
- Be a part of a dynamic HR team reporting to HR manager.
- Responsible for updating job description, arranging recruiting and conducting interview; from screening CV to first interview.
- Preparing the company's compensation and benefits strategy and projects to meet objectives of the company and the market competitiveness, including Bonus, Training, Annual Salary Adjustment and Budget.
- Dealing with payroll, taxes, funds, insurance and delivering legal compliance if needed.
- Liaised with HR manager about overall rules, regulations and policy of both company and human resource.
- Assisting in training and developing opportunity & program.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations and Learning & development.
- Good understanding in HR Practice, well-known round HR function and system
- Teamwork, be able to work under pressure
- Good communication in English
- Corporate-minded with ability to work independently.
- Good basic computer skill
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to experience HR system in an international organization and a good way to gain your profile for your future career path.