About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufactures electromechanical systems, components, and controls for process control and factory automation solutions.
The company was founded in the early 1900 and is based in Germany with and has grown over the years. Now, our client has presence in nearly 180 countries with over 18,000 employees worldwide. Their business continues to grow strongly and steadily in both revenue and size.
- Processing absent data on a monthly basic sickness absence, other absence, in line with the relevant policy in place.
- Data entry & update of personnel & payroll record.
- Assist the manager of staff enquiries on salary related matter.
- Ensure the correct administration of salary, benefits, sales incentive, pensions and social insurance in accordance with all necessary regulations.
- Ability to and implement personal development programs for employees.
- Negotiation skills and ability to assess complex issues and identify relevant solutions.
- Be accountable for working with various kind of employees.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Assist the Manager in the development of Council's long and short term policies and procedures and any matters that relate to HR, Employee Relations (ER) and organization development.
- Assist and guide Managers with conflict employee relations in order to find tune to create better working environment.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to our internal customers (colleagues) in a prompt and pleasant manner.
- Surveying Training needs.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards and confidentiality in a dealing with our each other employees.
- Manage the effective utilization of HR information systems.
- Liaise with internal colleagues and Manager to ensure that employees satisfaction is met.
- Ensure company management guidelines and policies are followed.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through evaluation from after 3 months trained and coordinate with respective Managers.
- Supporting for recruitment activities, including opening positions, interviewing and selection, providing & evaluating skills of applicants and making recommendations regarding applicants' qualifications and background
- Providing HR monthly reports and YTD reports; monthly headcount report, training effectiveness, turnover rate including new joiners & leavers for monthly reports
- Perform and support other duties area in the team or any issues assigned by Manager
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years or more years of HR experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai
- Payroll experience (both in-house and vendor)
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Open-minded and flexible
- Great personality and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
A chance to step your career into an HR generalist role with a competitive compensation and international exposure.