Great Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's top 5-star luxury hotel, located globally around the world and around Thailand. The brand has been one of favourite choices for tourists from all over the world. The company holds the great name for more than 70 years.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing standard and strategies of the brand and organization, specially HR team by setting objectives and implementing direction for the company.
- Working closely with regional team.
- Ensuring rules, regulations and policies of both company and Human Resources department are suitable and fit with company's culture and goals.
- Reviewing and taking care of job contributions; maintain standard compensation, quality, consumer-service strategies, and etc.
- Supporting and consulting management team and employees by advising and making decisions; application, etc.
- Managing budget of the company ,including Compensation, Bonus, Training, Annual Salary Adjustment and Budget
- Tracking on employee's payroll, taxes, funds and insurance.
- Complying with government and local legal requirement by updating new legislation and advising management on required actions.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in HR functions.
- Has experience in hotel or tourism business.
- Good understanding in all HR functions. E.g. Good knowledge in HR Management, HR system and strategies.
- Regional experience is a plus.
- Has experience in team leading and be able to motivate team members.
- Have a service-mind and people person with good communication skills.
- Influence in Thai and English.
- High passion in Human Resources.
- Good computer skills.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for career progress and a chance to work with the world's leading tourism business.