Famous Automotive Brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of leading automotive company. With its world-famous brand name, the products have been sold all around global with a lot of capability and The brand has been in the market with trust from customers for years.
- Overseeing and developing standard and strategies of organization and HR team by identify company's problems, setting objectives and implementing direction.
- Working closely with regional team, reporting to VP who based outside Thailand.
- Taking lead and running HR team of 5 members in each functions; HRBP team, Recruitment Team, L&D Team and etc.
- Overseeing rules, regulations and policies of both company and Human Resources department to fit company's culture and goals.
- Reviewing and taking care of job contributions; maintain standard compensation, quality, consumer-service strategies, and etc.
- Supporting management team and employees by consulting, advising and making decisions; application, etc.
- Controlling budget and company's cost, including Compensation, Bonus, Training, Annual Salary Adjustment and Budget
- Ensuring and keep tracking on employee's payroll, taxes, funds and insurance.
- Complying with government and local legal requirement by updating new legislation and advising management on required actions.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR functions.
- Good understanding in all HR functions. E.g. Good knowledge in HR Management, HR system and strategies.
- Has experience in team leading and be able to motivate team members.
- Excellent leadership skill, people skills and problem-solving skills.
- Influence in Thai and English.
- High passion in Human Resources.
- Good computer skills.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join international automotive company, a great career progress with competitive salary.