HR Business Partner - MNC - Bangkok Airport Suvarnabhumi
Flexibility of hours
About Our Client
Our client, an American company, has been operating in Thailand for more than 20 years. They are the leader in their industry and had fantastic results for the last five years.
The GM wants to put HR function in the heart of the business, moving forward.
Location : Bangkok Airport Suvarnabhumi
The HR Manager acts as a key adviser to management in HR related matters.
The role holder will specifically act as an employee champion and change agent, supporting and challenging the General Manger and Management team in the key objective to improve Employee Engagement - including KPIs, onboarding processes, team reviews, optimal roles and structure.
They will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to an employees lifecycle.
The role holder will form partnerships across the HR function and the Airline Training business globally to deliver value-add services to management and employees that reflect our CA strategic goals. T
This is the opportunity to build a HR system and process and mould future growth around people.
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge of contemporary HR practices within Thailand is essential
- Strong English language, written and spoken, is mandatory
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills are critical along with a passion in driving a strong performance culture
- Experience delivering change management, organisational reviews, restructuring and operational case management
- A strong understanding of performance management approaches
- An influential coaching style, comfortable to challenge constructively
- Experience delivering training to a range of capabilities
- A detail and procedural oriented approach, and a sound understanding of Thai Employment Law
- Flexibility of approach - My client is growing the HR function that will require some flexibility of role and a positive approach to fast paced, changing business environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under limited supervision
What's on Offer
- International environment
- Flexibility of hours
- Be part of the Management team - Business Decision maker
- Base salary between THB 80K and THB 100K per month ( depending on experience)+ bonus