HR Business Partner (HRBP)
HRBP with leading market/busines services company
Human Resources Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest market services company focusing Asia with a headquarter in Europe. The company has operated their business worldwide and successfully growing continually more than 100 years.
- Have a very good knowledge of performance management, organization culture development, capacity planning, and other HR key initiatives
- Plan conceptual framework of HR system and analyze its accordingly
- Evaluate business information for HR strategy, human capital development and HR project execution
- Possess a working knowledge of the business and assist in providing creative solutions to HR issues to maximize success of the company
- Plan and implement execution of HR priorities that align with business objectives while providing value as business partner to growing the business
- Able to handle complex problems related to the implementation of on-going and future frameworks to ensure efficiency and business alignment
- Provide comprehensive HR support and strategic planning to a corporate function
- Coordinate with relevant functions to give the solution for specific human resources management and solve issue raised from each function
- Analyze the business's nature and culture to understand the employee's situation
- Experience with organization restructuring is an advantage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rungthip Jitsoontorn on +66 2 012 3302.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor degree in HR/Business or related fields
- Possess at least 5 years of work experience in HRBP, HR Generalist
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communications skills; maturity and ability to interact responsively and tactfully with staff at all levels
- High commitment and good teamwork player
- Good English in both writing and speaking
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will get a competitive package with a very well benefit, chance to develop your skills extensively and an opportunity to enhance your career path with one of the biggest business services organization.