HR Assistant Manager
Leading Logistic Company
About Our Client
Our client is an international logistic company, who are operating their business globally. They are been expanding to Thailand for a long time.
- Responsible for HR functions, including HRM, HRD, HROD, HRIS - Recruitment, Learning & Development, Employee Relation , Compensation &Benefit , and others HR related.
- Implement HR Policies & Strategy to meet company's objectives.
- Analyze problems and identify solution for all related HR subjects.
- Control and manage the budget.
- Consult and work closely with management team regarding HR matters.
- Responsible for all Labour law matters, advise in the related issues and situation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's Degree holder.
- At least 10 years working within HR function.
- High experienced in managing a team.
- Good Communication in English both Spoken and Written.
- Strong knowledge in Thai labour law.
- Open-minded with positive attitude.
- Confident & Active person who has high maturity.
- Can be both good leader and good team player.
What's on Offer
Great MNC with career path. Competitive salary and benefit. Good chance to work with large international organization.