HR & Admin Manager
Global Logistic Firm
About Our Client
One of world's leading logistic provider. Origin from Europe. More than 80 years in Business.
- In charge of effective end-to-end recruitment. Manage and ensure along the process; Hiring to Exit interview.
- Operate and maintain HR Information system. Manage the proper use of these information and data.
- Ensure the quality of payroll, benefit and tax reporting process in Thailand.
- Manage, monitor and control the company's performance appraisal system and provide advice to managers to ensure its effective operation throughout the organization.
- In charge of the budget planning and prepare annual personnel budget.
- Understand legal matters which may related to compensation strategies.
- Develop HR Polices and Procedure to enhance the productivity of the company.
- Manage and handle expatriate's work permit applications and renewals.
- Consult and recommend to managers and employees on HR related matters.
- Understand and promote various HR tools and projects provided by Regional HR to improve organizational effectiveness
- Administration matters
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree Holder
- At lease 6 years within HR Function, management experience is a big plus.
- Good HR Knowledge and Thai Labour Law Knowledge.
- Open for any industry candidate. Logistic is a plus.
- Background in MNC is a plus.
- Hand-on, easy adaptability and Good interpersonal skill.
- Good English Communication
What's on Offer
Stable Career with new challenge and great opportunity within global firm