In-house Recruiter for Consulting Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prestigious Management Consulting company with offices across all major cities around the world. Our client has been known for top notch consulting advises and is behind many success of world's biggest businesses.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Full-circle recruitment processes for both campus and mid-career recruitment through various channels
- Managing and working closely with internal stakeholders and recruitment manager
- Generating reports and supporting analysis for recruiting leadership, managing policy administration and other administrative duties
- Planning and managing recruiting event calendar
- Managing external vendors
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 Yeas of recruitment experience
- Upper business level English skills is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, especially Excel)
- Ability to multitasks and prioritize
What's on Offer
A rare chance to become a part of world's prestigious company and transform your career.