- Manage all offline retail sales through Thailand
- Drive and E-Commerce strategy for Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global sports brand brand. They offer a wide and highly successful portfolio of sports and fashion wear that sit across a number of category types. They offer a mix of sports and fashion wear that not only looks good but also prides on a powerful brand and quality sporting goods. There brand has been established globally many years ago and since decades also in Thailand. Their brand is well established and very popular in Thailand and around the world.
As Head of Retail and E-Commerce for Thailand you will be responsible for the leadership and direction of the on line and off line sales. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales targets for the year by achieving maximum distribution across multiple retail channels.
- Formulate and execute yearly sales & marketing plans for major customers and different channels.
- Manage / coaching and lead teams to continuously improve performance. A focus around training and development is key to ensure bringing people to the next level of performance.
- Continuous focus on brand growth and development with continued success of building the brand in Thailand.
- Ensures the delivery of country sales & marketing strategy and ensure all country members understand and work towards this strategy.
- Work closely with the other heads of business including Operations, Finance, HR, Logistics and Supply Chain etc to ensure optimum business growth.
- Focus on driving the growth from the e-commerce channel
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have the following background:
- At least 10+ years experience in Sales and Marketing positions working for a high profile global brand in the fashion, sport or apparel in sector.
- Experience selling into the Retail ideally with understanding of consignment sales and deep relationships with Department stores across Thailand.
- Good understanding and exposure to selling through the e-commerce channels and a proven track record of growing the channel.
- Strong experience of managing people.
- The ability to be a strategic thinker and team player as well as the ability to drive the team to execute and drive results.
- Language skills must be able to communicate fluently in both Thai and English.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary
Allowances and Bonus
Work for a leading fashion brands.