Head of Project Management (PMO) - Insurance
In charge of Strategic Projects in Thailand
Leading and managing PMO team
About Our Client
Our client is a top 10 insurance company in the world from a revenue perspective. They are currently driving digital transformation project across their group to ensure and maintain the growth of their businesses.
- Oversee all strategic project in project management pipeline and also take role to deliver strategic projects including business process improvement, transformation and change management
- Lead and oversee feasibility study, prepare project plans, working with the project team to identify key steps, resources, time frames and activities
- Monitor status of planned activities and keep project and resource on plan
- Update projects regularly to project sponsor/steering committee and propose project issues resolution
- Understand Business Goals and end-to-end process in order to be able to identify gap and improvement areas. Be able to challenge business assumption and MVP.
- Initiate projects or process improvement to close the gap which required the formation of project team/squad team to achieve project goal.
- Be responsible for understanding and complying agreed Product Delivery Framework, drive Maturity Model for end-to-end teams to practice with discipline and find improvement according to the team behaviour.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Knowledge of project management (PMO).
- Preference for project management training and/or certification
- Strong understanding of Hardware/Software delivery project, Project Management or Agile project management, PMP certified is a plus.
- Vendor and Contract management
- Experience in supervising and coaching PMO team
- Strong communication skill in both Thai and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with colleagues from different department.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company allowance at Director level
- Decent Health Insurance at Director level
- Part of Technology management team
- Clear career path to Executive level