- Global Tech Company
- Scaling key design components
About Our Client
Tech Giant in Southeast Asia, operating in eight countries and is building an eco-system of consumer products and services.
As Head of Product Design, you will manage all aspects of the design process, from research and ideation to creative conceptualization and design. Reporting to VP of Design, you will manage product pillars and teams, focus in a number of key areas below:
- Delivering human-centered design solutions. Identify problem statements, analyzing findings, evaluate feasibility of design concepts, conduct testing, and execution of proposed design solution(s).
- Plan & assigned medium to large sized team of resources to enhance delivery outputs. This includes a focus on project management & people management.
- Oversee design development quality. Providing technical expertise and guidance on issues related to product design. Identify potential risks before it arises, and safeguard design quality in relation to DLS.
- Working closely with stakeholders. Cross functional work with internal & external stakeholders. Be a champion of Design for the organization.
- Influence organizational development. Provide design performance and performance review, working closely with the Design Academy to develop design teams' capability. Work closely with the Design Leadership members and other upper management stakeholders to foster alignment on business goals, project priorities, optimization of design processes.
The Successful Applicant
To be our Head of Design, you must have experience in leading design projects & design team (either UI or UX), ideally with a background from the internet industry (ecommerce, fintech, on-demands, and other digital based products). We are looking for a candidate who has been in a leadership position with strong project management background, well versed in data-informed design development, and is able to manage various stakeholders.
- Education background could range from Visual Communication Design, UI/Interaction Design, UX Design, Product Design, Human-Centered Design, or any other relevant Design disciplines.
- Possessed maturity in thinking big picture and combined with a deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio that showcases design craft with deep understanding of the Human Centered Design methodology (along with its methods and tools), willingness to learn and iterate, and passion for design and storytelling.
What's on Offer
Work alongside tech, product, and design leaders with global experience on a mission to improve how we humanize technology across Southeast Asia. Join our team compromise of Design, Architecture, Social Sciences, and Computer Science background. We value collaboration and empathy when it comes to producing innovative solutions!