- Attractive salary and benefits
- Rare opportunity to work in a global scope
About Our Client
- Our client is a global company
- Enhance organizational effectiveness by organizational design: strategy, environment, technology, size and life cycle, and culture.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop a strong internal culture to ensure business growth, retention of talent, and attraction of new talent.
- Design and implement performance evaluation and management processes and systems.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Act as a principal advisor to the CEO and Executive on people-related matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Male or Female, age not over 40 years.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- Thai Nationality with a good command of English communication in both verbal and writing.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR functions especially in the full loop of HR operations. Experience in being Head of people and culture will be advantage
- Strong supervisory skill with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the HR management level; Head of people and culture.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets and emails.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and exercise discretion.
- Ability to think strategically and able to see the big picture.
- Can-do attitude, proactive and initiative person.
- Excellent organizational, management, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a tech company is a must.
What's on Offer
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive package and benefits
- Challenging role base in bangkok Thailand
Quote job ref