Head of Marketing - Thailand - Global Entertainment MNC
One of the Globes leading entertaiment firms
Drive marketing strategy for high profile artists
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading music companies. They are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. They identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
- Implement marketing strategies for the label and artists.
- Oversee all consumer marketing plans related to frontline artists, projects and activities.
- Work closely with the other heads of department and their teams to deliver the best overall campaigns for the artists.
- Guide and mentor the marketing team in their day to day jobs and development. Empower curiosity and foster creativity in the team.
- Educating and advising the team in making sure they have complete awareness of the key elements and practises required in the modern music industry.
- Responsible for management of Creative Manager and ensuring that the creative visual output delivered by the department is of the highest standard and quality.
- Responsible for setting and managing marketing budgets in forecast, and in the execution of campaigns.
- Working closely with the Head of Commercial & Digital, in devising DSPs strategies and having full awareness and knowledge of the commercial space. In addition, partner with Head of Commercial & Digital to align on media buying strategy for each release.
- To understand the financial part of the business and work closely with the Financial Director to deliver cost effective campaigns.
- Understanding the potential of our catalogue and how the marketing departments can maximise that potential.
- Oversee Live activities (Large concerts, sponsored events) for our artists.
- The contact and approval of tour support requests for artists.
The Successful Applicant
- Track-record in delivering successful marketing campaigns for established and also developing and new artists.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully on all levels.
- Demonstrated team player, leadership and client relationship skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple levels simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proven commercial and creative acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary
Additional allowances and packages