Head of IT
THB100,000 - THB150,000
Great Career Advancement
Exciting & Dynamic Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Thailand's Leading International School. The School operates more than 6 decade in the Educational Market.
- Provide IT vision and mission that are in-line with School vision and mission.
- Develop, implement and maintain Information system & technology, IT architecture, IT strategies, IT policies and procedures to support the goals.
- Lead and manage IT Staffs (10 -12 Person) Both IT Infrastructure and Programmer section.
- Lead all projects and operations to make sure that the services meet SLA and Internal users are satisfied and meet IT security standard.
- Build and manage a lean and effective team to ensure the smooth operation.
- Be a Key person for Budget control related IT activities.
- Liaison with Assistant Principal, Campus Curriculum Technology Integration.
- Other responsibilities as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent plus professional qualifications in IT area.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT services with more than 5 years at the managerial level.
- Proven knowledge in IT Operation, IT Infrastructure and Software Development
- Strong team management and people management
- Proven Management, Coaching and Technical Skills
- Strong Management and Leadership skills.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent Project and Operation Management skills.
- Background from International School would be a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Remuneration Packages