- Thailand's leading TV content provider
- Sell to international markets across APAC
About Our Client
Our client is a very well know and established TV / Content provider. They operate entertainment content allowing it to operate on various platforms, both terrestrial television and online platforms. They also include global content licensing business, entertainment and documentary program sourcing, operated by multiple business units.
Your role will include:
- You role will be to sell media/ drama/ licensing contents and related context especially in SEA and Asian markets.
- You will build a strategy to grow cross border sales and execute the strategy to ensure success and revenue growth.
- You will lead and manage the overseas market development team with a focus on diversification in portfolio which will include both products and markets (growth) matrix.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders including production and marketing to ensure you are driving initiatives to ensure the right content is being delivered for your overseas partners.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the position you must:
- A track record and experience in selling media/ drama/ licensing contents and related context especially in SEA and Asia markets
- A proven track records in successful deliver cross-border new businesses and hitting revenue targets
- Lead and managing teams but also strength in market development with product diversification e.g., product and market (growth) matrix
- Understand the nature of the Entertainment & Media industry especially cross-border licensing and OTT platforms
- Able to collaborate with Production & marketing teams for the following initiatives;
- Requirement for content from overseas partners
- Content Acquisition - Buying new content from overseas e.g. China, Korea, etc...
- New Market over US/ Europe
- Welcome candidates both Thais or Non-Thais - but must be able to speak Thai.
What's on Offer
Competitive package plus bonus