Head of HR (Chonburi)
Fast paced MNC with great career potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global market leaders within its industry. Being a European MNC the business carries 8 flagship brands that has a presence in over 100 countries. With offices all over the world, factories and multiple research & development centers, the company is primed for long-term dominance in its market.
Reporting to the General Manager, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop the HR strategy for the function, with a specific focus on Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, Organisational Effectiveness and General HR.
- Drive implementation through the organization.
- Build strong relationships internally and provide counsel to the General Manager and local management team regarding all HR matters.
- Drive talent management within the organization resulting in a comprehensive succession plan across all functions.
- Adapt and adjust HR policies aligned with the company's culture, strategy, objectives & standards and ensure compliance with local legislation.
- Oversee the full spectrum of C&B activities in the market including salary surveys, benefits bench-marking and pay line development.
- Research local market practice and develop action plans to drive a competitive rewards strategy, simultaneously developing and managing the HR budget.
- Build an effective team by providing on the job training and guidance, identifying strengths and area for improvement and coaching for performance.
- This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a top brand and help shape the HR agenda locally and across the region.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration is preferred.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in an HR Generalist/ HR Business Partner role
- Experience across most of the key pillars - recruitment, training, talent management, compensation & benefits and office administration.
- Strategic mindset, strong business partnering skills, passion for understanding business, relationship management
- Strong & open communication skills in English & Thai
- Thai Nationality
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Head of HR to help shape and define what operational and strategic HR will look like for this organisation in the future.