Head of Finance for MNC ( Bang Pa-in ) 300K
Executive Leadership Team & Board Management
Dynamic & fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international company, with more than 5000 employees working for them worldwide.
Their office in Thailand is located near Ayutthaya ( Bang Pa-in ).
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long
term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in accounting or Master in finance
- Min 15 years of proven experience as Finance, including min 5 years leading a team
- Experience in Matrix organisation is a plus
- Proven experience in a company with a min revenue of THB 1 billion per year
- Fluent in Thai & English ( is a must)
What's on Offer
- Good career challenges and platform to grow
- Attractive remuneration and benefits (Base salary between 200K-300K + advantages)