- Tier 1 Company
- Driving B2B e-commerce in Thailand and overseas
About Our Client
Our client is a leading SET listed company. The company has diverse product portfolio with many of their brands being the marketing leader. They are established in Thailand for many years and have presence in other countries.
- Developing the strategy for e-commerce (B2B) in all aspect including end-to-end supply chain for countries within scope, which comprise of developing and nascent markets.
- Create a robust go-to-market plan to grow and deliver on revenue targets
- Managing the P&L, delivering on short term and long term plans
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business
- Identify long-term market and business opportunity and positions the business to capitalize on them while able to set a clear direction for others in times of great change in the e-commerce
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 year of combined experience in commercial and supply chain function in managerial level with at least 5-10 years in e-commerce or marketplace companies.
- Proven record of managing successful e-commerce project
- Regional experience is preferred
- Strong in stakeholder management both internally & externally, as well as the ability to liaise with diverse personalities and backgrounds
- Strong strategic and financial business acumen
- Capability to be very hands on in detailed operations when required
- Strong English and Thai and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Medical insurance and provident fund