- Distributor for stylish electronic goods
- Lead and manage E-commerce operations
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique marketing and distribution company for selective functional and stylish goods from Europe and Asia. They represent and help brands to establish their operations, building brand identity in unfamiliar markets across SEA.
Reporting to CEO, the Head of E-Commerce will be responsible for;
- Maximising online sales performance through effective management and development, ensuring the long term business strategy is at the heart of all decisions.
- Managing all aspects of E-Commerce business across multiple channels, including own-website, consignments, marketplace, and social commerce
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channel, delivering on short term and long term plans
- Setting KPIs and tactical changes within the team to adapt to market conditions
- Ensuring exceptional end to end customer experience from landing on the site, through to product delivery
- Research and report on market / competitor / customer data and other relevant data to provide insights and support for business growth
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams such as Marketing and Operations to ensure efficient and effective execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of growing the e-commerce channels, preferably for lifestyle goods, beauty brands, consumer electronics.
- Knowledge in retail or consumer electronics space
- Strong in stakeholder management both internally & externally, as well as the ability to liaise with diverse personalities and backgrounds
- Highly analytical and self starter
- Passion in managing brand that has story behind
- Capability to be very hands on in detailed operations when required
- Comfortable working independently
- Strong English and Thai and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competiteve base salary
- Generous employee benefit