Head of E Commerce - Bangkok Based
Grow your career in e-commerce
Experience in e-commerce is required
About Our Client
My client is a leader in home shopping industry with strong presence in Thailand.
- Responsible for managing e-commerce channel with end to end business process.
- Drive traffic to e-commerce website and mobile application by managing the execution of applicable media such as SEO, Social Media, display and PPC.
- Work with team to create marketing campaigns for new product launches and creative selling campaigns.
- Work closely with content, design and copy writer teams to ensure both search engines are user friendly.
- Track, evaluate and report all marketing initiatives in order to increase brand awareness, conversion rates and order value.
- Improve online marketing campaigns, identity new online marketing opportunities and trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in related field.
- At least 7 years experience in a senior leadership position from the e-commerce or online marketing company.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage both technical and commercial teams.
- Data-driven, strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and a multitasker.
- Hands on with MS programs, Facebook Optimization and Google Analytics.
- A passion in online marketing.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, depending on experience.