- Build digital consumer Finance products
- Build digital consumer Insurance products
About Our Client
Our client is a Global MNC and product and service providers. They have a very well established and trustworthy brand in Thailand. They deliver a wide range of consumer services and engage with consumers every minute of the day. They are launching a new business line of Digital Financial services and need a Head of Digital Product Services to drive the strategy and execution of the business unit.
- Oversee the development and implementation of digital products and services strategy, plan and roadmap, to ensure alignment with the overall strategy and plan and management of strategic and non-strategic digital product and services portfolio to ensure alignment with defined strategy
- Oversee the acquisition and management of digital product and services partners, including commercial arrangement
- Oversee the conducting of product profitability and investment analytics for internet-based content and services with engagement of Finance Group
- Oversee the translation of high-level product concepts to product brief and specifications and ensure the completion of functional specifications developed by Technology Group
- Oversee the development and enhancement of digital products and services are done with quality, cost efficiency, and responsiveness to customer and market needs and expectation
- Supervise and coordinate with related parties to ensure partners are managed with alignment to defined policy, terms and conditions
- Monitor, coordinate, and supervise to ensure digital products and services capabilities are ready to serve customer requirements
- Manage the development and enhancement of digital product and portal to drive data usage and revenue
- Oversee the development of product terms and conditions and all other product collateral engaging with Legal and Regulatory as required
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in engineering or MBA is minimally required.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the telecom / financial services / insurance industry.
- Minimum 5 years in people management roles
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience in strategy planning or technology roadmap development.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within and outside of the organization including managing relationship among different operating companies.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English language
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary and Package.
Global career opportunities.