- Sales professional with experience in FMCG
- Enjoy working in dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leading company in FMCG space.
- Provide direction, coaching, advice, long-term solutions, and supervise team members to ensure that business plans and implementation are aligned with modern trade channel strategies
- Strengthen the relationship and get alignment with customers, convince and solve issues at a higher level
- Consolidate and review demand forecasts of assigned key accounts provided by key account executives and agree with sales planning team
- Put together periodic and annual sales close estimation, trade spending, business situation as well as action plans and update to sales management team in period meeting
- Up-skill team in related function. Commitment to ongoing development of all team members.
- Manage, train and evaluate performance of merchandising consultant (3rd Party) in order to meet target store coverage especially in potential stores and to maintain competitive edge over competitors in terms of pay plan, incentive, number of secondary displays, number of store coverage and skills
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years working experience in key account management function for FMCG industry with solid experience in Modern Trade channel
Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills and Intelligent, achievement oriented and self-motivated with the desire to learn and grow with positive personality.
Proven track record of developing sales and customer relationships as well as developing and implementing trade initiatives
- Fluency in both Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Generous Allowance