- Ensure the accurate & correctness of financial report
- Lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to be a part of listed construction company. They have been expanding steadily over the past thirty years with a constant stream of investment into new product and services and is now embarking on its next phase of growth in the markets. You will be the key person looking after Group of accounting transactions and manage accounting team both domestic and oversea team.
- Reports to: CFO
- Supervise and monitor accounting operations of affiliated companies and tax management of the company and its affiliates to be effective and correct according to accounting standards Tax practice and related laws.
- Design and develop an internal control system that is sufficient and consistent with the group policies. Prepare data and records systems to support new financial reporting standards enacted.
- Analyse and prepare financial statements projections of affiliated companies and can present to the executives to execute guidelines or plan accounting and finances to support the company's strategy.
- Coordinate and facilitate audits review of financial statements both internal auditors and external auditors to certify financial statements in a timely manner as required by law. Including supporting information and coordinating with government agencies involved in taxation of the Group such as the Revenue Department, etc.
- Group tax planning to operate properly and receive the highest tax benefit.
- Provide advice and advice on accounting and taxation to teams and various agencies to operate properly.
- Support the accounting information of the group of companies in the group. and tax information of Demco Group to various agencies to achieve organizational goals.
- Other ad-hoc reports and analysis requests by the management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- Experience working in Public company limited
- Able to close entry in PAE standard.
- Big 4 audit experience will be advantage
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees.