- Senior Level in operation
- Global 3rd PL company
About Our Client
Our client is one of well-known global organisation with the presence around the globe.
- Drive operations excellence and continuous improvement across labour, facilities and assets.
- Responsible for providing exemplary customer service and retaining and expanding the scope of work within our existing accounts
- Revamp labour efficiency through detailed labour demand planning, process improvement, rigorous labour control and training
- Implement new technologies to improve efficiency and increase DC capacity
- Maximise company asset and warehouse space utilisation through optimum storage and selection strategies
- Implement the project methodology and organise resources to new accounts with limitation of time and budget.
- Manage procurement of consumables to deliver optimum cost and utilisation efficiency, and manage a process that ensures absolute integrity in procurement
- Cooperate with IT to design WMS solutions to deliver maximum efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Supply chain management or related field
- At least 10 years related experience in the logistics industry plus 5 years in people management
- Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Solid analytical skills, and Financial Analysis skill
- Operational knowledge of warehousing and transportation industry
- Commercial understanding in 3rd party logistics industry
- Experience from trading company is an advantage
- Good computer skills and good command of English
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and generous allowances
- A chance to develop your career with one of the leading global firm