GM (FMCG -F&B)
Challenging opportunity in FMCG
Market leading company in F&B
About Our Client
Our client is one of the renowned company in Thailand
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Serve as a business partner in developing a growth strategy focused on various terms of financial benefit, productivity, sourcing, quality, information technology and people management.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process as well as review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress keep updating the financial status to senior management team.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 20 years of experience in management function preferable in FMCG landscape
- Experience covers manufacturing, commercial, and overall plant management
- Excellent leadership skill, strategic mind-set, ability to think long term/ creatively and strong 'can-do' attitude.
- Strong management skills, problem-solving, decision making, good analytical skills, proactive, positive attitude, result-oriented, logic thinking, good interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Challenging opportunities with clear career path