Opportunity for autonomous healthcare GM role reporting to overseas management
Varied multi-channel delivery with large team
About Our Client
My healthcare client is a large business, with a variety of channels and businesses, and is looking for a general manager to head up their Thailand business from Bangkok.
The role will be working alongside the senior management team and working across functions.
- General Manager with pharmaceuticals / healthcare experience based in Bangkok
- As a key member of the Healthcare Management team, participate in BD presentations to potential clients and fully demonstrate competitive advantages and best practice.
- Work closely with clients to identify any areas of expansion
- Manage contractual relationships and ensure compliance & renewal
- Manage P & L
- Tightly control debts and ensure that doubtful debts are well within budgeted levels.
- Use and report agreed KPIs to maintain optimal performance take appropriate remedial actions where necessary and continuously strive for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Build and maintain a competitive Healthcare team that is customer-oriented
- Recruit and train a performance-based Healthcare team
- Participate in any crisis management to assist in resolving issues
- Maintain a strong network relationship with the customer
The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationals Only
- Degree in healthcare related subject or equivalent
- Experience in the Healthcare Marketing & Sales is a must
- Knowledge in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs required
- Possess knowledge of consumer healthcare channels and trade management
- Work experience with both Principal and Distributor at a senior level
- Strong knowledge of Marketing or Brand management
- Extensive working experience
- Knowledge of Supply chain management
- English language essential (spoken and written)
- Customer-focused and Results-oriented
- Strong ability working in a highly ambiguous environment
- A Balanced risk taker
- Strong overall leadership and management skills
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits for the right candidate.