General Manager - Thailand - FMCG Food
Global FMCG Business Head office out of USA
Market leading products sell retail & foodservice
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading FMCG food manufacturer. They have been established for over 75 years and originate out of USA. They have now developed into a multi billion USD company with over 10,000 employees and 4,000 SKU's / products. They have been established in Asia for over 20 years and is well developed in the retail, food service and industrial market. They cover a range of categories including Dairy, Bakery, Beverage, Desserts, Cooking sauces, breads etc. They have 8 manufacturing sites across Asia and have deep relationships with Major retailers, retail bakers and food service customers.
- Develops and guides the Long term Plans and Annual Operating Plans, business strategies, channel management, policies and programs within the broad framework of Global Markets and Corporate strategy.
- Leads the development of new market opportunities for existing and new products consistent to business strategy.
- Directs and guides the development of Key Accounts of clear portfolio of products and services that will improve our value proposition.
- Leads the daily operational activities including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Technical Service, Finance, Human Resources, Customer Service and Logistics and all other functions with the objective of maximising growth and profitability.
- Develops long and short-term organisation and manpower plans to ensure that they are consistent and adequate for attainment of objectives.
- Sales and Technical Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service and Logistics Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Information Systems
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder, MBA qualified and advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of progressive experience in business management required.
- Experience in B2B, Food industries or FMCG industries.
- At least five (5) to ten (10) years of functional experience in the following areas: sales, marketing, operations or finance.
- The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in managing the entire business operations and demonstrated sound knowledge in understanding each functional requirement and ability to provide sound operational decisions and guidance to the teams.
- High potential candidates who are strong in one or two key functional areas (includes Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Accounting) will also be considered.
- Very strong local market experience and regional exposure an advantage.
- Proven track record in managing multiple levels distribution network and pricing
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work for a global FMCG Manufacturer.
Competitive salary and package.
Great opportunity for Business Growth.