General Manager (Sales) - Filtration
Great knowledge in Filtration
Strong experience in managing team
About Our Client
Our client is a world's leading company that produces innovative products and services with strong brand names in the industrial sectors and is a global leader in innovative with environmental friendly concept. The company operates internationally with major businesses around the globe.
- Manage and grow P&L and grow profitably over time by taking an ownership mindset to actions and decisions, and collaborating across the extended value stream functions
- Takes ownership of the business, spearheads its go-to-market strategy and product development activities, and is responsible for managing risk and delivering profit.
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Coach the Sales Manager to develop their value as Sales Leaders.
- Be able to increase talent and provide a team growth direction and mentor to develop within the organization.
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue and actual process to goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales and Strategic Marketing from technical background.
- Degree is required with preference given to a major in technical; an MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity