- Great knowledge in Electric Vehicles
- Strong connection with dealership and corporates
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known company who based in different countries around the region. The firm provides a solution for customers and sell products through dealership and distributors. This company is extremely expanding in SEA region and supports employees to grow in their career.
- Direct team of sales and marketing with responsibility to expand the business.
- Be able to increase talent and provide a team growth direction and mentor to develop within the organization.
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Practice the company business system tools such as Visual Management, Policy Deployment, Problem Solving Process through the team
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Coach the Sales Manager to develop their value as Sales Leaders.
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue and actual process to goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales from automotive (EV) background.
- Degree is required with preference given to a major in technical; an MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity