- Work closely with Government clients
- Full operational running of business P&L
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Multi-National who originates from Europe. They have been established for over 100 years and are considered global market leaders in their field. They offer a wide range of business services and solutions that can be tailored across multiple industries and sectors and can be used with both Government and Corporate.
- General Management of the entity
- Management of all local operational and functional aspects through function leaders within matrix organisation
- Deployment of any company systems as well as the cascading of all policies and ensure compliance of the organisation
- Planning, budgeting, P&L and other KPIs, cash flow forecast
- Performance, organisation, resources and assets
- Customer relationship management
- Quality of Service rendered to the customer
- Supervise resolutions of customer escalations
- Supervise customer service improvement
- Yearly and long-term sales objectives based on existing and future projects / contracts as well as renewals, with the support of the Sales organisation
- Manage HR with support of Group HR, employee relations and industrial relations
The Successful Applicant
- Successful experience as a Managing Director or General Management or a Director of Operations looking to step up into General Management.
- Ideally experience in selling Business Services and Solutions.
- Experience working with Government or Government agencies.
- Ability to manage a team up to 50 people
- Strong P&L management experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package
Autonomous role and western working style and culture.